Terms of service
Please note: some remote delivery locations may require an additional shipping supplement to be paid prior to dispatch. Please feel free to contact us to confirm shipping costs to your address should you believe this may affect your order.
- Welcome to the Slowtide website. We hope that you have found everything you are looking for.
If you continue to browse or place an order on our website then you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions are here to protect both of us in your online shopping experience and they also incorporate all of your statutory rights. They may seem a bit technical, sorry! l But rest assured we have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. If you come across anything that is confusing or unclear then please don’t hesitate to contact our team on email@example.com.
- slowtide.eu is the website owned by Hectic Europe Limited (also referred to in this website as “us”, “we” or “the Company”. Hectic Europe Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10474524 and whose registered office is a Unit E1 Hilton Park, Church Farm Lane, East Wittering, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO20 8RL. The Company’s VAT registration number is GB 259 8801 57.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. We deem your continued use of slowtide.eu as acceptance of your agreement to be bound by these new terms and conditions.
- Your contract to buy goods, created in accordance with these terms and conditions, is with Hectic Limited.
Registration with us
- To allow you to have the best shopping experience, we request that you register an account in order to purchase from us. When you register you will be asked to enter an email address and a password. Please keep your password safe and secure. If you think the security of your password has been compromised then login and change it right away or contact our customer services team.
Placing an order with us and our acceptance
- We really hope you are happy with your purchase. If and when you place an order this is what you need to know.
(a) when you place your order please make sure all the information that you give us is accurate and complete.
(b) all orders placed are subject to acceptance by us and stock availability
(c) once you have clicked the “confirm” button we try to process your order and get it out the door as quickly as we can. This means we can’t guarantee being able to amend or cancel it. Of course, this does not affect your statutory “cooling off” rights which are featured below. If you do wish to amend or cancel your order after having clicked “confirm” then please call our customer service team who do their best to help. You can reach them on 01243 670 999.
(d) all prices and delivery charges are shown on the website and are inclusive of VAT. All transactions take place in British pounds.
(e) Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your chosen purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance and completion of the contract takes place when we dispatch the goods to you. When this happens we will confirm our acceptance by sending an email to you that will specify the products you have ordered, the price (including VAT and postage and packaging) and the estimated delivery time.
(f) We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you. We will not be held liable to you or any third party for withdrawing our stock from our website, refusing to process a transaction or suspending a transaction after the processing has begun.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express and Paypal. Payment by card will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by us. The use of promotional codes to offer a discount on the advertised price on site are entirely at our discretion and may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you.
- We take all reasonable care to make our site as secure as possible. Furthermore we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, other than in the case of demonstrable negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party obtain unauthorised access to any of your personal data on our site.
Cancelling an Order
- If you have placed an order but wish to change or cancel it then please contact customer services as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but cannot guarantee this.
- The Distance Selling Regulations give you a right to a “cooling off” period in which to cancel the contract if you don’t want the goods that you have ordered for any reason at all. If you are in the European Union and you wish to cancel your entire order then you may do so within 14 days after the day on which you receive your goods. If you wish to do this you must let us know and return the goods in an undamaged condition to us within 14 days of the date on which you told us you were intending to cancel the contract. You are responsible for any postage and packaging costs of returning the goods to us. Once we receive the goods back from you and we are satisfied that they are in a good, unused condition we will refund you the cost of the goods in full by the method used to pay for the original transaction. We will make this reimbursement within 14 days of our receipt of the goods back from you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Hassle Free Returns Procedure
- We are very sorry if you are not totally happy with your purchase.
You can return your as-new Slowtide product (with packaging & tags intact) within 30 days for an exchange or refund. If you would like to return your towel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order ID (located in the top right corner of your packing slip, second line)
- Details of the product you would like to return
- Your preference for a refund or product to receive in exchange.
Slowtide will issue a return authorization (RA) based on the information you provide. We cannot accept items which are returned without an RA, or are not included in your RA. Slowtide does not provide a delivery service for returns, but will provide free delivery for all exchange items shipped back to the customer.
Please note that Slowtide can only offer exchanges for items of equal value or a combination of lesser value product and a partial refund. Slowtide does not store payment information and cannot charge your original payment method for a more expensive item. Gifts can only be returned for a refund to the original purchaser. Slowtide can only accept returns for items purchased through our EU website (www.slowtide.eu). All other returns should be referred to the retailer from whom your Slowtide product was purchased. Slowtide cannot exchange full price items for those purchased at a sale price. We cannot refund any shipping charges, unless an item is faulty or sent in error. Exchanges can only be fulfilled once the original purchase has been returned to our warehouse. Processing of returns can take up to 5 business days. Refunds issued to your account can require up to 7 days to post. Unless an item is faulty, or sent incorrectly, you are responsible for the shipping costs back to Slowtide.
We’ll exchange it for you or refund the full cost of the goods. You will need to package up the goods securely in the original packaging that we sent the goods to you in, or if damaged use a suitable alternative and send it to us with proof of purchase and a completed returns form within 14 days of the date the package was delivered. Unless the goods are faulty or incorrect you are responsible for the costs of the return postage. We recommend you retain a “proof of postage” from your chosen carrier. Please keep your proof of postage in a safe place just in case there are any problems.
- If you are returning a faulty item or have an incorrect order fulfilment then we will refund the cost of the return postage up to a maximum of £15. Once we receive the faulty goods and we are happy that they are not of satisfactory quality you will receive your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days to the card on which you made the original payment.
- Please send all of your returns to:
Returns, Unit E1 Hilton Park, Church Farm Lane, East Wittering, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO20 8RL
- On receipt of your non-faulty goods with the notice of your cancellation of the order then as long as the goods are in re-saleable condition and we have proof of purchase we will refund the relevant amount or send you out an exchange. Any refund will be to the card on which you made the original payment as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. If you require an exchange we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible and if the item is out of stock then we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a suitable alternative.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will keep in contact with you via email or mail with special offers, brand information and details of new products.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed. Any promotional printed material is printed in advance so you may also receive a mailing whilst your unsubscription is being processed. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that service emails relating to your account and orders cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.