Horizon Quick-Dry Park Blanket
Enjoy the sunset in style with this packable blanket. These quick-dry park blankets are essential for outdoor trips.Features
- Absorbent - Top layer is made out of quick-dry material, the bottom layer is a water repellent PFC-free DWR shell.
- Functional - This lightweight yet durable blanket has enough room for you and a friend! Sand free and water repellent. Loops for tent stakes + corner pockets for weighing down with sand. Entirely packable with built-in stuff pouch. Corner cell phone pocket for additional storage.
- Size - 146.3 x 182.9 cm (58" x 72") (Room for you and a friend!)
- Versatile - Perfect for year-round outdoor trips, the beach, music festivals, and wherever else your adventures take you.
- Sustainable - Made from 100% recycled material, primarily water bottles. Slowtide products meet the strict guidelines set by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100. Made with care and certified for peace of mind.
All Slowtide polyester products are made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, primarily plastic bottles, transforming them into premium polyester fibres. They are certified through the Global Recycle Standard which applies to the full supply chain, addressing traceability, environmental principles, social requirements, and labelling.
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances.
Slowtide polyester products (Quick Dry Towels, Yoga Towels, Fleece Blankets) are made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, primarily plastic bottles, transforming it into premium polyester fibers. Polyester products are also certified through the Global Recycled Standard, which applies to the full supply chain, addressing traceability, environmental principles, social requirements, and labeling. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
We recommend a machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water using bleach-free laundry detergent followed by a tumble dry with low heat. Avoid the use of fabric softener when washing park blankets.