Tarovine Turkish Beach Towel - Rose
Beginning their journey in the dark, then growing toward the light, the Tarovine leaves find the sunshine wherever they grow. Now in an updated pink colourway.
- Lightweight Material - Light & easy. These 100% cotton Turkish towels are the perfect grab-and-go for any destination.
- Absorbent - Dries 3X faster than a standard cotton towel. Softer and more absorbent with every wash.
- Functional - Oversized and almost double the width of a standard towel. Sand resistant and compact for easy travel. Drawcord loop for faster drying. 210 GSM (lightweight)
- Size - 38 x 73 in. | 96.52 x 185.42 cm.
- Versatile - Perfect for the beach, pool, lake, hot springs or wherever your adventures take you. Doubles as a sarong wrap, scarf or even as a table cloth.
- Sustainable - Made from 100% sustainably sourced cotton.
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colors. Then, tumble dry low.
What Makes Us Different
If you're looking for a new beach towel, look no further. Our towels are intentionally made with you & the planet in mind. We prioritize sustainability, from how we source our materials, down to our packaging, and want you to not only look good but feel good when using our products.
All About Our Towels
Welcome to the Art of Drying Off. We've designed & engineered towels that help express your passions through a new canvas. Our towels are all equipped with a hanging loop for dying, are made sustainably and ethically, and designed in California & Hawaii. Watch this video to learn a little bit more from our own towel expert, Mr. Bursa.