Out The Back Premium Woven Towel
In collaboration with artist Schuyler Beecroft, Out the Back uses Beecroft’s ethereal style to affect the feeling of the ocean and Southern California lifestyle.
Slowtide woven towels are a fresh take on a classic towel. The double-sided feature shows the design on both sides, and the thick, sustainably-sourced woven cotton jacquard offers a comfortable dry after any body of water.
- Soft Material - Made with a jacquard weave, this artfully designed towel delivers a comfortable dry after any swim.
- Absorbent - This plush towel is thicker than a traditional beach towel. 500 GSM (some extra cushion).
- Functional - Features a drawcord loop for quick drying and is printed with a reactive dye that prevents fading over time.
- Versatile - Perfect for the beach, pool, lake, hot springs or wherever your adventures take you.
- Sustainable - Made from 100% sustainably sourced cotton.
- Dimensions - 76.2 × 152.4 cm (30” × 60“)
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!