Dora Quick-Dry Park Blanket
- Made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles
- Top Layer: Quick-Dry Microfiber
- Bottom Layer: Water-repellent PFC-free DWR Shell
- Dimensions: 146.3 × 182.9 cm (58” × 72”) - Oversized (Room for you and a friend!)
- Loops for tent stakes + corner pockets for weighing down with sand
- Built-in stuff pouch - 11" x 7.5"
- Cell phone pocket
- PFC free
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances.
Slowtide polyester products (Quick Dry Towels, Yoga Towels, Fleece Blankets) are made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste, primarily plastic bottles, transforming it into premium polyester fibers. Polyester products are also certified through the Global Recycled Standard, which applies to the full supply chain, addressing traceability, environmental principles, social requirements, and labeling. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
We recommend a machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water using bleach-free laundry detergent followed by a tumble dry with low heat. Avoid the use of fabric softener when washing park blankets.