Badlands Quick-Dry Changing Poncho
- Made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles
- Highly Absorbent, Fast Drying, Sand Free
- Makes changing in and out of your wetsuit or swimwear easy, comfortable and warm
- Double-sided print
- Kangaroo pocket keeps your hands warm and is built for storage
- Hidden internal access opening so you can change privately in public
- Snap front placket with drawcords
- Easy change short sleeve design
Width: 64.8 cm
Length: 104.1 cm
Large/Extra Large (L/XL)
Width: 80 cm
Length: 113 cm
Extra Extra Large (XXL)
Width: 92.7 cm
Length: 120.7 cm
Width: 45.7 cm
Length: 73.7 cm
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use! Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
We recommend washing the Changing Ponchos on a normal wash cycle with mild detergent with like colors. For drying, use a tumble dry low cycle or you can hang dry it.
Changing Poncho Features
Changing Ponchos in Action
We wanted to make changing in and out of your swimwear more convenient, discrete, and stylish...so we created our original Changing Poncho to do just that; to make changing publicly more private & easier that just using a towel around the waist.