Love Love Love Beach Towel
Created in collaboration with The Beatles.
Slowtide Woven Towels are a fresh take on a classic towel. The double-sided feature shows the design on both sides, and the thick, sustainably sourced woven cotton jacquard offers a comfortable dry after any body of water.
- Soft Material - The artfully designed printed velour front makes this towel the perfect lounging companion.
- Absorbent - These towels have a non-printed looped terry 460 GSM back that is made for optimal drying.
- Functional - Features a drawcord loop for quick drying and is printed with a reactive dye that prevents fading over time.
- Versatile - Perfect for the beach, pool, lake, hot springs or wherever your adventures take you.
- Sustainable - Made from 100% sustainably sourced cotton.
- Dimensions - 76 × 152 cm (30" × 60")
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colours. Then, you can tumble dry low.
What Makes Us Different
If you're looking for a new beach towel, look no further. Our towels are intentionally made with you & the planet in mind. We prioritize sustainability, from how we source our materials, down to our packaging, and want you to not only look good but feel good when using our products.
All About Our Towels
Welcome to the Art of Drying Off. We've designed & engineered towels that help express your passions through a new canvas. Our towels are all equipped with a hanging loop for dying, are made sustainably and ethically, and designed in California & Hawaii. Watch this video to learn a little bit more from our own towel expert, Mr. Bursa.